How many people have you heard say they want to write a book? It’s a topic that seems to get plenty of talk with little follow-through, but it’s one that deserves some serious consideration—especially for podcasters.
Today’s guest, James Ranson, is here to explain why. A Wall Street Journal bestselling editor who has worked with over 200 authors as a book coach and ghostwriter, as well as the author of Buy Once, Cry Once: How Shortcuts Cost You In The Long Run, James has seen his share of books bolster careers. In this episode, he shares the benefits of writing a book and how becoming an author can take your career to the next level.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The benefits of writing a book.
- How books and podcasts support each other.
- Why credibility boosters are important.
- What makes a book such a great asset.
- Ways a book can bolster your career.
- Connect with James: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Quora
- Buy Once, Cry Once: How Shortcuts Cost You in the Long Run by James Ranson
This Episode Is Sponsored By:
Cashflow Podcasting: Get a professional podcast launched for you in just 4-6 weeks! They create, launch and produce podcasts for busy thought leaders like you. Finally host your own authority building podcast in just a few hours a month while their team handles the rest. To learn more about how the Podcast Launch Program works and book a free consultation call, click here.