In this episode of Cashflow Podcasting, we’re stepping away from interviewing established podcasters and talk to someone who brings a different light to growing your brand.
Sara Koons is the owner of Sarah Koons Marketing based in Boulder, Colorado. Her firm helps personality brands (like coaches and consultants) hone in on their ideal clients and helps them create an online presence that communicates who they truly are.
Join us as we take an in-depth look at branding and what you can do to position yourself in a way that attracts exactly the types of clients and customers you would like to work with.
Click “play” below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How Sarah views branding.
- Why branding has a negative connotation in consumers’ eyes.
- How podcasting plays into branding yourself.
- What Sarah has her clients focus on to get clear about their brand.
- The biggest factors that help you position yourself in a certain way.
- Ways that you can prequalify prospects for your brand.