Are you someone who is a business owner, coach, author or a speaker who wants to make a bigger impact with their message and even become a keynote speaker? If you are, you’re in luck! Our today’s guest was able to accomplish just that using podcasting.
On this episode, we wanted to do a case study of what one year of podcasting can do for a business owner.
Roger Dooley, a client of Cashflow Podcasting, has been podcasting for a little over a year. He joins us today to share how he used podcasting as a content multiplier to grow his personal brand, get more speaking engagements, and leverage big media outlets such as Forbes.
Click “play” below for this in-depth case study as well as great tips from Roger for writers and speakers who are planning on getting into podcasting!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The incredible networking opportunities that podcasting has opened up for Roger.
- The types of conversations he was able to have with influencers in his field.
- What he means by podcasting as a content multiplier.
- Roger’s tips for writers and speakers who are planning on getting into podcasting.
- Breaking the Borders Podcast
- Connect with Roger Dooley: Website | The Brainfluence Podcast | Twitter
- Roger Dooley’s column on Forbes.com
- Mitch Joel | Podcast
- The Brainfluence Podcast Ep #68: Disrupting Markets with Nobel Winner Al Roth
- The Brainfluence Podcast Ep #60: Real-World Behavior Science with Dan Ariely
- The Brainfluence Podcast Ep #48: Guy Kawasaki and The Art of The Start 2.0
- The Brainfluence Podcast Ep #30: Small Changes, BIG Influence with Dr. Robert Cialdini
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini