Now that we’ve wrapped up our Fast Start Series (episodes 1-10) that was aimed to help you get started with podcasting as a platform to build your brand, influence and drive sales, we’re kicking off a series of interviews featuring business owners who are using podcasting as a highly effective tool to grow their business. During these conversations, you’ll discover great case studies and examples of exactly what podcasting can do for a brand and what it looks like from the back end.
Today, we’re talking to our awesome guest, Jennifer Hemphill, about her hot-off-the-press podcast Her Money Matters. She shares what it was like to go through the launch process and what her show is doing for her brand. Click “play” below and get ready to get a lot of your podcasting questions answered…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The overview of Jennifer’s brand and what she does.
- Why she chose podcasting as her marketing platform.
- How long it took her to launch her podcast.
- Her podcast’s impact so far.
- Her experience going through the launch process.
- Jennifer’s advice to aspiring podcasters.
Take Action Now:
Grab this FREE mini-course: Podcasting for Sales Marketing and Profit: